“Pasta and Pizza on the cheap in Puerto Banus”
Review of Toni Dali's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Toni Dali's
Cuisines: Pizza
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Pasta and Pizza on the cheap in Puerto Banus”
Reviewed 17 August 2012

Just off the main eating area of Puerto Basnus. We were invited to eat, up on the terrace. Nice setting and good atmosphere.

Food is ok but nothing special. I had a Minestrone soup. A watery soup with little taste.

Kids had pizza which was overly full of cheese. Service as adequate but not too attentive.

If you want a cheap and cheerful meal try here. It will save you money compared to the restaurants on the front.

Don't think I would eat there again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Martin M

Marbella, Spain
“miles away from the real thing and friendly staff”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

a friend and i took the advantage of a special cooldeals bonus and bought 2 pizzas or pasta with a drink for 8€ each.
my friend new the place as she had worked there for soem time.
the staff was very friendly and pleasant.
we sat in the terrace which filled up very quickly by only foregneirs.
the food came quickly and so did the drinks.
the qaulity of both left lots to desire for, but as i was only paying 8€ for it I tought it was still good value for my money. I would have felt differently had i had to pay the full 11.50€ for the pizza only plus wine.
honestly i wouldnt go back, i had a good time thanks to my friend and the welcoming staff, but as an Italian I can state that pizza is miles away from the real thing..............

• Visited September 2011