Hotel was changed at last minute as our hotel was not opening until April, we were changed from Play Bella in Esteponia, promised upgrade didnt happen, awful rooms just down from main entrance to hotel, on main pathway, patio a joke not enough room to sit, could not opencurtains of room or patio door as people were passing by all the time, and seats right outside second room we had, people sitting all day long smoking. As for getting food ques awful one chef on cooking five main courses, fries and crepes at same time. Very little english spoken by staff in hotel. Hotel to far awaw from anywhere to walk, luckily we had hired a car. Got upgrade on 4th day, Gabriella rep was very helpful. Hotel does not cater for english speaking people at all. Bar staff were great and friendly but the only ones who were. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless you make sure you have room in the main hotel or room in the blocks nearer the beach and you are prepared to use the local buses to travel anywhere. Trip to Grenanda was great, we also travelled to Gibralter but only because we had car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This marvellous tourist resort situated in Marbella, which imitates the style of an Andalusian town, offers fully equipped cottage type rooms and a fantastic themed pool with slides for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marbella Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Marbella Playa Hotel Marbella
- Lti Hotel Marbella
- Hotel Marbella Playa
- Marbella Playa Hotel Andalucia