A group of 13 of us went for a weekend to Marbella for a friends sisters hen doo. We all stayed in the single apartments/bungalows that shared between 2-3. Had a fantastic few days there enjoying the sun and what Peurto Banus had to offer,then on our last day we came back to our apartments to find that our i phones,cameras,i pads,jewellrey,money,perfume,straightners had all been stolen! The hotel manager was useless,saying we had to go to the police as they wouldn't come out to us,as we had lost our money they still expected us to pay for the taxi to get there! Police didn't speak a word of English and had to wait a few hours to get an incident report. Then as we came back to the hotel,the manager didn't even ask how we got on or offered us any type of compensation. Staff and maids were so ignorant towards all of us. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe secure enviroment,anyone could come and go as they please. Had a fantastic few days over there until the last day,(which seemed all a bit too convenient) Food was horrible and cold as well! Overall i would say this was no where near a four star apartment/hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This marvellous tourist resort situated in Marbella, which imitates the style of an Andalusian town, offers fully equipped cottage type rooms and a fantastic themed pool with slides for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marbella Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Marbella Playa Hotel Marbella
- Lti Hotel Marbella
- Hotel Marbella Playa
- Marbella Playa Hotel Andalucia