We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights for a friends 30th.had such a good two days relaxing around the pool only to go back to our rooms and find three out of four rooms had been broken into.money(English and euro)phones.the back doors had been forced open as they don't have proper locks on them.suitcases had their locks broke off.but incredibly everything had been put back as if nobody had been in!we went to reception,the manager was no help at all and she didn't look surprised that we'd been broken into,the attitude of one of the reception workers was disgusting,they didn't want to deal with the matter at all,as they were checking in guest,we was told 'we've delt with the matter' when they had done nothing.if we wanted to inform the police we would have to ring them ourselves.they couldn't move us to the main hotel so we we're moved to another set of bungalows,as 8 women we didn't feel safe at all.by the look of some other reviews it doesn't look like a one off thing,it's awful to think that this keeps on happening and the hotel are doing nothing to stop it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This marvellous tourist resort situated in Marbella, which imitates the style of an Andalusian town, offers fully equipped cottage type rooms and a fantastic themed pool with slides for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marbella Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Marbella Playa Hotel Marbella
- Lti Hotel Marbella
- Hotel Marbella Playa
- Marbella Playa Hotel Andalucia