I have just booked out of this hotel after only one night and a breakfast that didn't exist. We stayed in rooms 518 and 519.
Three of yes were booked in for 5 nights. We checked in at 12.45 am on Sunday morning and just left at 1.30pm Sunday afternoon. We moved and paid for another hotel 5minutes away. The Don Carlos.
Do not go near this hotel It is like holiday camp. It is atrocious. We left and even though we had paid for 5nights bed and breakfast we left and obviously have lost the cost of this hotel.
Breakfast was a joke. The choice was a laugh. I believe it predominantly French. Good luck to them. This was the worst hotel I have ever experienced. Don't be fooled by what some people say This hotel is the worst. It's a sprawling holiday camp overloaded with noise a children and if you have walking difficulties rule it right out. Never again. But we live and learn at a cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This marvellous tourist resort situated in Marbella, which imitates the style of an Andalusian town, offers fully equipped cottage type rooms and a fantastic themed pool with slides for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Marbella Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Marbella Playa Hotel Marbella
- Lti Hotel Marbella
- Hotel Marbella Playa
- Marbella Playa Hotel Andalucia