Rooms are rather small. The gym is poorly equiped, all the machines are old or out of order. The restaurant is clearly too small and you have to stand in a long queue for your breakfast and dinner. The beach restaurant (also belonging to the hotel) is a real catastrophe. After an hour of waiting to make your order you have to wait for another hour for your meal because waiters move so slowly and serve the Spaniards first. No activities for children under 4 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This marvellous tourist resort situated in Marbella, which imitates the style of an Andalusian town, offers fully equipped cottage type rooms and a fantastic themed pool with slides for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marbella Playa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Marbella Playa Hotel Marbella
- Lti Hotel Marbella
- Hotel Marbella Playa
- Marbella Playa Hotel Andalucia