Just come back yesterday after a fantastic 4 days stay at Aloha Gardens, there was four of us in our late 30s,who wanted to relax by day and hit the town by night , and we weren’t disappointed, the location was fantastic relaxing by the lovely pool in the day and just a 5 min taxi ride to Puerto Banus, for the restaurant and night life. The apartment were spotless, and had everything you needed for a self catering holiday
If I had to find a fault, it would be, it can be a bit noisy late at night on the weekends as they do have groups of friend staying there.
I Would definitely recommend this place for my friends or young family to stay, but not sure for the elderly as can be noisy and a lot of walking and a few stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This ever-popular resort is situated just 2 km from Puerto Banus and 6 km from Marbella town, in the heart of Nueva Andalucia's 'Golf Valley', next to the Aloha golf course, with 4 others close by. Built on a number of levels in the style of a large Andalucian village, within a secure gated community, the 2 or 3 storey buildings are set in superb sub-tropical gardens and most have spectacular views of golf fairways and mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloha Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Gardens Hotel Marbella
- Aloha Gardens Marbella, Andalucia