An apartment was absolutely stunning, very clean, spacious and had all facilities needed. 2 balconies and roof terrace was also a bonus. Lovely surroundings and great pool and jacuzzi which was never full so enough space for swimming. Really can t fault anything. Moreover, it is very close to Puerto Banus (6 euro for taxi) and there is a good choice of bars and cafes nearby. We liked The Living Lounge which offered great value for money and had very friendly staff as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This ever-popular resort is situated just 2 km from Puerto Banus and 6 km from Marbella town, in the heart of Nueva Andalucia's 'Golf Valley', next to the Aloha golf course, with 4 others close by. Built on a number of levels in the style of a large Andalucian village, within a secure gated community, the 2 or 3 storey buildings are set in superb sub-tropical gardens and most have spectacular views of golf fairways and mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Aloha Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Gardens Hotel Marbella
- Aloha Gardens Marbella, Andalucia