This is a good place to stay, but if you want the sun try to get a flat on first floor. The flats are well equiped, heat/air-condition, dish washer, washing machine, tele ision etc. A lot of drinking glasses but only 4 small spoons and 6 plates.....does that mean that the guests drink more than they eat?
Reception well i formed and polite, some receptionists are better than others. Take care about medical costs a normal visit costs from 120-145€.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This ever-popular resort is situated just 2 km from Puerto Banus and 6 km from Marbella town, in the heart of Nueva Andalucia's 'Golf Valley', next to the Aloha golf course, with 4 others close by. Built on a number of levels in the style of a large Andalucian village, within a secure gated community, the 2 or 3 storey buildings are set in superb sub-tropical gardens and most have spectacular views of golf fairways and mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aloha Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Gardens Hotel Marbella
- Aloha Gardens Marbella, Andalucia