Just returned from a fab long weekend in aloha gardens. We are girls in our 30's who were looking for a relaxing weekend with a couple of good nights out!
After a very easy taxi ride from Malaga airport we received a very friendly and speedy check in and were very happy to be in the impressive townhouse we had booked. By the pool within 30 mins of arriving! The townhouse is great value and could easily have slept another 2/3 people! A huge garden, balcony and roof terrace. Perfect for an evening gin and tonic.
There are countless shops, cafés, restaurants and bars right outsideas well as a supermarket within a 1 min walk. Nellies deli does great toastie to eat by the pool. The hotel has 2 pool areas, one quieter and one where larger groups settle. Also having a shower room to change before leaving was also great.
Taxis are across the road and only 7/8 euros into Puerto banus and Marbella old town.
We had a superb 3 days and would definitely return. We were so impressed with the welcome pack of bread, eggs, milk and water. Townhouse was also immaculate and spotlessly clean. Spare pillows, towels etc.
Great value, perfect location - would definitely recommend.
Also for info, the bar by reception is fab! Think it is called the Lounge. Delicious mojitos for 8 euros and a good dj. Great atmosphere - we found ourselves still having fun at 4.30am!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This ever-popular resort is situated just 2 km from Puerto Banus and 6 km from Marbella town, in the heart of Nueva Andalucia's 'Golf Valley', next to the Aloha golf course, with 4 others close by. Built on a number of levels in the style of a large Andalucian village, within a secure gated community, the 2 or 3 storey buildings are set in superb sub-tropical gardens and most have spectacular views of golf fairways and mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Gardens Hotel Marbella
- Aloha Gardens Marbella, Andalucia