“Fabulous food and atmosphere!”

El Patio De Mariscal
Ranked #9 of 1,499 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: European, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Walled patio garden restaurant in old town Marbella
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We ate here with friends and were bowled over by the delicious food, gorgeous atmosphere, lovely setting and friendly service! Highly recommended!

2  Thank Sinead S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,491)

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Lovely setting in the middle of 'old town' in Marbella. The food was brilliant, the staff were very helpful and made some great reccomendations. Some of the best tapas we've had. Highly reccomend!

1  Thank Lilly C
Reviewed 30 August 2014

There are lots of good restaurants in Old Town but Patio de Mariscal is one of the best. We have been coming to Marbella for 15 years and find that the food is generally very good eveyrwhere. However Patio Mariscal goes the extra mile in freshness, service and ambiance to have an excellent spot for lunch (and I presume dinner). The owner Juan is knowledgeable and personable and will guide you through their daily fresh selections. We had Sea Bass for me and duck for my wife. She believes this is the best duck she has ever had (and she has had duck a lot), I thought my Sea Bass was most delicious and our starter of Gambas Pil-Pil was excellent as well and I consider that I am an expert on Gambas Pil-Pil. We had a desert of Apple Tart with ice cream a very satisfying finishing touch although I was not the least bit hungry by then. This has a bright and lively patio which is most pleasant and relaxing.

2  Thank maybaum
Reviewed 28 August 2014

We were in Marbella last month and were strolling around looking for a restaurant and found this gem. Great staff, great food and wonderful service. 9/10 . Will be back ASAP

2  Thank Keith R
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Have been in the area for the last month and just had one of the best dinners here. Lovely setting on pretty terrace. Helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and fun staff. Amazing food, we were able to change some of the dishes to suit us and everyone delighted to assist. We had fish and meat and all excellent and good value for money. Great lady chef who came around for a chat afterwards, looking forward to a return visit soon.

2  Thank Belinda S