“Huge selection of tapas, beautiful location across the beach”
Review of Mas Que Tapas

Mas Que Tapas
Ranked #998 of 1,412 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Four square location https://foursquare.com/v/mas-que-tapas/4dc6c9b1d4c0ad9c0fa9311c
Alexandria, Virginia
“Huge selection of tapas, beautiful location across the beach”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We sat outside watching the sea as we selected tapas from a huge menu which included something for everyone including for my husband who is vegetarian and gluten free. I loved the seafood selections. The tapas start at 1 euro and goes up from there. Prices are reasonable and 4-6 tapas for a couple was plenty for lunch. Loved it as a people watching place as well. Service was prompt and attentive. Free wifi, just ask for password.

Visited December 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“A Tapas Place”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stopped in for a late afternoon tapas and drink. Definitely have a large selection. The best I can say is that it is a tapas place. Not much better or worse than any other place. Prices are good. Service was a bit slow. Probably a better experience in season when the beach is busy.

• Visited November 2013
churchville, NY
“Best Tapas”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I agree with RobinLeo. I think all we did was eat Tapas and we were on our way to find another tapas restaurant but couldn't find it. We settled for this one and later went to the higher reviewed one and Mas Que Tapas was the best. I am an olive nut and these were the best olives I had on our whole Spain trip. The gazpacho was also the best anywhere. We only had a few items but I would definitely go back to this one any time! Very cheap too...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank DarDar B
“Mucho mas que tapas....”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Absolutely encyclopaedic selection of tapas ranging from 1 euro upwards to 4/5. Me being me I ordered 4, not realising they were the top range ones. That said, great value fo money, and cracking service received....

Visited September 2013
1 Thank mikejones1983
Tallinn, Estonia
“Definitely NOT worth a visit”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We were looking for a place to eat and chose the place, because it was rather busy and with a nice atmosphere and view. And oh were we wrong. They had a high chair for the baby and the staff was child-friendly and cheerful, but the food was gross. Orders were taken quickly and drinks served fast, but once we´d gotten our drinks, top up was never offered and the staff was just running around, not bothering to ask if we wanted some more. They did notice to close the window, since it was a bit chilly on a windy day. 1€ tapas are not worth the price - serving is ugly, warm dishes are cold, dishes are insultingly small and taste awful. And the paella was one of the worst I have tasted - you could only taste salt!

• Visited September 2013