“Nice restaurant, good location and afordable prices”
Review of Mas Que Tapas

Mas Que Tapas
Ranked #1,035 of 1,458 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Four square location https://foursquare.com/v/mas-que-tapas/4dc6c9b1d4c0ad9c0fa9311c
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were there more than 10 times in Dec 2013 to Jan 2014. The food is good, the waiters are friendly, the location is FABULOUS (in front of the beach) and the prices are great. As an example, for the Christmas Dinner we paid about 17 euros p/person.

1  Thank GeorgefromToronto

Reviewed 3 January 2014

As one of the many places on the Marbella boardwalk, Mas Que Tapas is ideally located for people watching and relaxing across from the beach. The tapas menu is extensive and cheap and the items we ordered---croquetas, patatas bravas, albondigas, callos---were all very tasty. Encouraged, we also tried the paella, which was acceptable but nothing special. In summary: this place is fine for tapas and people watching, but don't get too ambitious with the ordering.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We sat outside watching the sea as we selected tapas from a huge menu which included something for everyone including for my husband who is vegetarian and gluten free. I loved the seafood selections. The tapas start at 1 euro and goes up from there. Prices are reasonable and 4-6 tapas for a couple was plenty for lunch. Loved it as a people watching place as well. Service was prompt and attentive. Free wifi, just ask for password.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stopped in for a late afternoon tapas and drink. Definitely have a large selection. The best I can say is that it is a tapas place. Not much better or worse than any other place. Prices are good. Service was a bit slow. Probably a better experience in season when the beach is busy.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I agree with RobinLeo. I think all we did was eat Tapas and we were on our way to find another tapas restaurant but couldn't find it. We settled for this one and later went to the higher reviewed one and Mas Que Tapas was the best. I am an olive nut and these were the best olives I had on our whole Spain trip. The gazpacho was also the best anywhere. We only had a few items but I would definitely go back to this one any time! Very cheap too...

1  Thank DarDar B