“Personally I love this venue” 5 of 5 bubbles

Owner description: Flamenco dancing show
Oxfordshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Personally I love this venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

It's a 'flamenco' evening which I find very authentic. The 'stage' is near the audience, the atmosphere is dark and moody and I find the 'flamenco' to be very authentic. Maybe it has changed but I used to go there a lot with our painting students. Yes, you need to buy a drink but they have to pay the performers!! I've been to some dreadful flamenco evenings and this is really the best = go with no expectations and you will enjoy!! You can just see the show - or eat before hand - I think I would recommend just the show!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Joedy

Marbella, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“what an absolute rip off....10 euros for a small bottle of bud......a small says when paying that all drinks are 10 euro”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

a disappointing evening run by armatures...a real rip off charging 10 euros for a small bottle of Budweiser...i would not recommend this establishment to my worst enemy.......disgusting....!!!!!!

Visited March 2014
6 Thank garyleyo
Milton Keynes
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just go you'll have a fabulous time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

So what is it? A small bar in the old town with a small dance area where you will experience traditional flamenco dancing - and as a result it has a terrific atmosphere! The show was tremendous. The guitarist is not arrogant (previous review) in my opinion, he is great fun and passionate about what he and his group are doing and I think his style just adds to the occasion.

The dance is hundreds of years old and he is respectful of the music and the dance...and the passion - that's all and injects a bit of humour and banter to keep the evening light hearted.

Just go you'll have a fabulous time. Yes it won't be the cheapest thing you do in Spain and by comparison the drinks are expensive - but remember you're going for the dancing really and at the end of 2 hours...you'll think it was good value.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank julze1
Lexington, Kentucky
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Wonderful and authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

So glad I went. The show last for 2 hours and the dancers were literally in front of us. Very cozy area were we were served drinks and watched the performs.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Traveling19-51
Gaithersburg, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

We had a front row seat. The establishment is very small. Men and women did the dancing.Excellent performances. All the songs that were sung were in Spanish. The guitar player spoke very little english. When we were ready to pay the cashier he said he could not get a signal to run the credit card so make sure you take a little cash just in case. Show ended at midnight, walking back to the car was a little scary no one was on the streets but my husband and I.

Visited December 2013