“Magnifique”

Paco Jimenez
Ranked #5 of 1,479 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$22 - US$47
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: As soon as you enter this restaurant you can fell the passion and creativity in the paintings on the walls and the plates delicatelly and beautifully decorated. Its Mediterranean, Spanish and International food will surprise and satisfy you. The exclusive space with only 20 covers, kindly attention, experienced chef and the nice environment makes this a unique restaurant.
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My husband booked this restaurant and I am glad he did. A great feeling as you walk through the door . Warm and welcoming. The service is excellent and the good sublime. We are back in Sept and have already reserved our table. Book in advance so you won't be disappointed . A must

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Me and my sis, had researched the area and stumbled across this lovely homely place by chance. We where lucky there had been a cancellation and they managed to squeeze us in without a booking near to one of the open windows on the first floor. The decor is traditional, with Victorian pantings and little bits of ephemera and random art hanging off all available wallspace. The wine list was excellent, and well priced we plumbed for Rioja. A mini cocktail glass arrived with a bread stick and diced cucumbers and tomatoes very tasty. Our sizzling Garlic Prawns in oil arrived next, seasoned well in garlic and jerez. Our main steak was ok, a little dry and could have been more tasty - perhaps we choice badly all the seafood looked much more amazing. The window seats we're vacated and we sat on the small terrace with an extra glass of red, overlooking the hussel and bussel of the square below. Nancy who runs this restaurant is a friendly and devoted lady to this family run restaurant, the staff could not have been more welcoming. I would go back to this place, its so nice to be in an authentic setting and chill out.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We are staying in Marbella for a month. Ate here on the second night and loved it. Came back with family and was equally as pleased. We have friends coming next week and will bring them here for a treat. Food is excellent and wine and service is wonderful. Atmoshpere is relaxed and confortable. This place is worth looking for.

1  Thank Vacahut
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I am not sure where to start as everything was fantastic. The location; we booked a fairly early dinner by Spanish standards (7:30pm) but it meant we were offered a seat on the balcony which was beautiful. The view over the square is lovely and being able to watch the sun set while sipping wine and eating a delicious meal is hard to beat.
The service from the second we stepped in to the restaurant was amazing. They were attentive without being in your face and were happy to help out with any questions we had. I was already blown away by the service and setting so when the food came I didn't think I could be more impressed but I was. The dishes were plated up so impeccably that you would have thought you were dining at a Michelin star restaurant. On top of looking fantastic, every course tasted divine. Highly recommended if you are in Marbella.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I think the service, location and atmosphere here are the real selling point. The food is of a very high standard, presented well and very generous portions. My girlfriend and I ordered two starters and mains and the lady told us that would be too much food and gave us half portions of the starters instead which we're more then ample. That was refreshingly fair and honest of her. Our mains were enormous platters of seafood.
We were lucky to get a table on the veranda which was really a lovely setting. A very nice and memorable experience.

1  Thank Alan C