“Superb Experience”

Paco Jimenez
Ranked #8 of 1,458 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$21 - US$45
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: As soon as you enter this restaurant you can fell the passion and creativity in the paintings on the walls and the plates delicatelly and beautifully decorated. Its Mediterranean, Spanish and International food will surprise and satisfy you. The exclusive space with only 20 covers, kindly attention, experienced chef and the nice environment makes this a unique restaurant.
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a fabulous evening meal at Paco Jimenez. The food was nothing short of superb, my wife and I both had the veal tenderloin which was fabulous, and the staff couldn't have done more to make our meal into a special occasion. This restaurant deserves its high rank on trip adviser and we will certainly be making a return visit, next time we visit Marbella. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was holiday in Spain for 3 weeks and this was the best meal/experience I had, we discovered this gorgeous restaurant on TripAdvisor and will definitely visit again next year. It is a small yet quaint restaurant with a beautiful view of Orange Square on the balcony. The service was impeccable by the waiters and manager, they do not rush you and let you take your time to order and enjoy your surroundings. The food was faultless, I had prawn pil-pil to start with, a traditional Spanish dish, which was delicious. For the main course I had the duck which was cooked to perfection with a tasty sauce. All main courses came with a selection for everyone to share of tasty home-made chips, rice and fresh vegetables. The scallops and seafood casserole as a main course also went down well. The desserts were relatively small yet beautifully presented and scrumptious. I would definitely recommend making a reservation before visiting as it is extremely popular which is not surprising once you've had your first visit. The balcony tables are a lovely position for couples to enjoy there meal and the view. I would highly recommend this special restaurant to anyone staying in Marbella, Puerto Banus and Fuengirola.

1  Thank KatieDev92
Reviewed 17 July 2014

A lovely little gem of a restaurant.
The food, service and ambiance were all excellent. A bit pricey but worth it.
The view from the balcony is great too. Book well in advance if you want a balcony table as there are only two available and popular. The balcony is the perfect place for dinner from 8:30pm onward after the sun drops behind the buildings of Plaza de los Naranjos.

1  Thank Jon E
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have traveled to Marbella the last two summers, and both times we have dined at Paco Jimenez. The first time we dined because of the reviews on Tripadvisor, and the second visit was because of the spectacular food, service and ambience we remembered from our first visit.

This family run restaurant is unassuming and refined, a gem to be found in the middle of Plaza de Las Naranjas.

We have eaten the seafood and the steak, each entree we have tried has had just the right amount of seasoning so that the main, whether it be seafood or meat, can shine.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting to get away from the restaurants overridden with tourists.

A true find and a highlight of our trip. And if you are a party of two, be sure to request a table on the balcony overlooking the square, but no matter where you sit, you will enjoy every moment of your meal!

1  Thank Alhartje
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was a highly rated place according to Trip a Advisor. I agree.
It's a bit Spanish stiff but the location , ambiance and food are all first rate.