“5 Star all the way!”

Paco Jimenez
Ranked #12 of 1,611 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$20 - US$43
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: As soon as you enter this restaurant you can fell the passion and creativity in the paintings on the walls and the plates delicatelly and beautifully decorated. Its Mediterranean, Spanish and International food will surprise and satisfy you. The exclusive space with only 20 covers, kindly attention, experienced chef and the nice environment makes this a unique restaurant.
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful intimate restaurant overlooking Orange Square. The staff were extremely pleasant & professional, but the real star is the superb food. While the menu is not overly extensive, it still offers great variety to suit most diners. My starter of garlic prawns & main course of veal medallions were both beautifully cooked & delicious to eat. My companions were equally impressed with their choices. The accompanying wines were excellent & reasonably priced. I am not surprised that this restaurant is so highly rated on Trip Advisor......it deserves all the accolades it gets.

1  Thank Parkroe

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this restaurant to celebrate my birthday and we were not disappointed. From the moment we arrived they were so welcoming and they put an extra table on the balcony for us with its great view of Orange Square.

The staff were so attentive without being intrusive and could not do enough for us.

The food was cooked to perfection. I had Sea bream and my husband had steak and we had no complaints!

Their crime brûlée was just right and my husband was raving about their cheesecake.

We will definitely be back next time we are in Marbella. We walked home two very happy people

Yet he only thing I would say is that it would not be suitable for people in a wheelchair and there are very steep steps as the restaurant is upstairs.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

After reading a recomendation we visited this place that lies in one of the corners in the orange square. Hardly noticed but you will find it if you keep your eyes opened. The prices are from 25€ for a main dish and you will get portions that makes you full.

A popular restaurant with two places om the balcony so you probably need to book before. The staff is very serviceminded and great at multitasking. They keep your glass full and makes sure that you are satisfied.

The food was deliscious. We ordered medallions and it was nicely laid on the plate. On the side we received both potatoes and vegetables. The vegetables was amazing, the potatoes nothing special. The saus served on the side was nicely done and suited good for the dish. The were some smashed potatoe as well, sadly this did not fill my needs but the view, company and the food did.

I usually visit the bathrooms at the restaurant since it says a lot of the restaurant and it was nice but could have been more nicer with better lamps, towels, paperbin and that little extra. They had a beautiful decoration in the wall but the rest took it down which was a shame.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Tried on Friday but fully booked so sorted a table for Sunday. Having read the reviews was expecting a special meal and was definitely not disappointed. Absolutely fabulous food, beautifully cooked with presentation that is beyond artistic. First class service, very reasonably priced wine and a meal that was the best we’ve ever had in Marbella. Will be back, again and again can’t wait. Booking is essential as it’s a small place with a wonderful atmosphere and extremely popular.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Came across this fabulous restaurant in CNN Traveller and my god it did not disappoint.
Has to be one of my favourite worldwide restaurants now I must say.
The ambience and atmosphere of the restaurant was exquisite and the views from the balconies were just breathtaking as the sun set with the birds flying around. (The Balcony tables have to be booked in advance)
The staff were extremely friendly and what I believe was the owner was an absolute gem of a lady, so absolutely professional however so welcoming.
The restaurant definitely had a warm and homely feel to it.
P.s The food was also 10/10, just delicious!!
Can’t wait to return.