“Best Chinese in the area”

Tse Yang dimsum club
Ranked #532 of 1,431 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
france
“Best Chinese in the area”
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Many thanks to BennyMalaga for his review. We went to eat here as a result. We were not disappointed. An atmosphere of calm greeted us and the staff were excellent and professional throughout. The Dim Sum are delicious with such delicate flavours. We also ate more usual Chinese dishes and they were of a very high quality and full of flavours too. We will be back to this great little restaurant.

• Visited January 2013

spain
“Tse Yang Dimsum Club”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I agree! excellent food freshly cooked and not a hint of MSG. Nice atmosphere and surroundings. Never very busy as the Spanish don't seem to know what Dimsum is! Quite expensive but worth it.

• Visited December 2012
Malaga
“Plural means more than One!”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

Delicious steamed food, it states on the menu, so in I went.
I was seated at the window in El Corte Ingles, Puerto Banus  which houses this branch of a very upmarket Restaurant  in Madrid. The blue/grey modern decor is set off by the red strip lighting.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming. I looked at the quite extensive list of dim sum but chose Singapore noodles with bacon and prawns.
It was served promptly enough. However, I couldn't see the prawns or the bacon. After much rummaging,I discovered 2 prawns. The bacon was cut the same width as the noodles, the peppers slightly wider.
The manager realised that I really like prawns and he brought me 3 more.
It was very nice and I ate most of it.

Recently, I ate in Siam Thai and Silks in Malahide, Dublin where the food is to rave about!

Yes, nice would describe my food in Tse Yang.

Malaga, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 3,137 helpful votes
“Wonderful Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

In Madrid, the Tse Yang Restaurant is located at the Hotel Villa Magna on the Castellana. It is probably the best Chinese restaurant in Spain. It is very elegant, with Chinese furniture and artwork. The service is exceptional. The restaurant is the meeting place of the high society of Madrid and one can see many celebrities in the restaurant usually. It is famous for its Peking Duck and it is one of my favorite restaurants in Madrid.

The Tse Yang Dimsum Club is quite elegant, with plenty of light from the windows. The furniture is modern and very comfortable. There is a selection of 30 types of dimsum, with prices between 3.50 and 4.50 euros, with each plate containing three pieces of dimsum. There is also a regular menu with dishes of beef, pork, chicken, fish, noodles, rice, and soup, with prices less than 10 euros. The service is very good and friendly.

My hobby is eating at good Chinese restaurants and I have tried some of the best in my travels in Spain. I tried the Tse Yang Dimsum Club and enjoyed the food there. We tried some dimsum, which were excellent. We also tried the Peking noodles and the beef with vegetables, both of which were also excellent. Eating at this restaurant was a real pleasure.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank BennyMalaga
alyth, scotland
“stylish chinese lunch in unexpected place”
Reviewed 10 November 2012

By chance we found this very stylish little restaurant on a recent shopping trip to El Corte Ingles in Puerto Banus/Marbella.

Dim Sum (chinese starters/snack food) as good as any I had in NYChinatown. Would certainly take a chinese 'dragon' mom here for lunch.

Tried a few of the steamed dumplings 'sui mai' & 'har gow' exeptionally good, Beef 'pot stickers' i.e. fried little dumplings a little bland, but the selection of condiments lets you add your own
heat if needed.

Main dishes - we had Chicken Vegetable and Singapur Noodles were also very good. Not the gloopy mess served by some chinese restaurants & take aways.

Very happy to have found a place in Puerto Banus that serves a delicious, quick lunch with style and very friendly service

• Visited November 2012