“Amazing experience, highly recommended :)”
Review of NaluSur

NaluSur
More attraction details
Owner description: NaluSur Adventure & Fitness. We are a fully registered Outdoor Company AT/MA00084 based in Marbella. Our passion is the Sea and Water Sports, such as Surf o Stand Up Paddle and we practice both here in Marbella! Specialist and pioneers in SUP Fitness and Pilates. We also organize Surf courses in the Atlantic side (Tarifa, El Palmar)Also climbing, trekking or canyoning in the region. Individuals, families or groups will be wellcome.
Reviewed 27 April 2013

If you find yourselves around Marbella don't miss out the stand-up paddling with Jose. He is a great trainer and will make sure you'll have a wonderful experience. The Cabopino beach is great for surfing, especially for beginners as the waves are not big. It was the first time I tried both surfing and paddling and I will definitely do it again. I highly recommend you to give it a try! :)

1  Thank Andreea_Feti
NaluSur, Propietario at NaluSur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Hi!
We are very happy that we could show you a different side of Marbella, the beauty of the Bay with the Stand Up Paddle and our calm waters and the sand dunes and Mediterranean Nature with the surfing in Cabopino.
It was a great pleasure to guide you guys for your water actives in Marbella and enjoyed with you!
Keep surfing and SUPing in your trips!
Muchas gracias!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

My first stand up paddle experience, it was really fun, I recommend you to try it if you are in the area.
The coach is very friendly and helpful.

NaluSur, Propietario at NaluSur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Hi!
Thanks for your review.
It was a fun day with you guys, we hope to see you when you are back in Marbella!
All the best for your projects!
Hasta pronto!!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I had never tried paddle surfing before and wasn't sure if I would be able to pick it up. However, after about 5 or 10 minutes I was paddling with ease. Marbella is a perfect place to try it because there are no big waves, so it's really easy to pick up.
Highly recommend checking this out!

1  Thank Dixey81
NaluSur, Owner at NaluSur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Hola Emily!
Thanks for your review, so glad you enjoyed it and we´ll love to see you very soon back in Marbella. Our good Aussie friend trying new water sports in Spain with us...such a honor!
All the best in your travels and projects!
Gracias,

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I was looking for surf lessons close to Cabopino. The actual NaluSur located in Marbella was providing very goog arrangement and my son enjoyed the surf and padel lessons. The staff is really nice, flexible. I do not hesitate to recommend . We will come back in few weeks and will contact again.

NaluSur, Gerente at NaluSur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2013

Hi guys!
Thanks for your review! I look forward seeing you soon in your next trip to Marbella...who knows, maybe you are joining us next time with Stand Up Paddle!!!
Regards to all your family!

Hast pronto,

Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

I went to the Cabopino Beach, cause i had heard you can do some surfing out there. The actual NaluSur Office is in Marbella but somehow they happened to be there in the Beach that day. The staff was really nice and laid back. Young couple is running the bisness. They were great! Even i had not booked any lessons in advance, they gave me an unforgettable experience! José was a good and patient teacher. He knew how to teach!

The equipments were in a good condition. Very suitable for me as a beginner. I got a short instruction of waves and basic things on the Beach and pretty soon we headed to the water. That's right, where else you can learn to surf if not on the sea. Thanks alot!!

NaluSur, Owner at NaluSur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Hi Vivian,
Thanks a lot for your review, also the first one!!
It was great to meet you and surf our little waves in Marbella, normally we have many more days of Stand Up Paddle than surf but we make the most of any Mediterranean conditions!
You were natural to surf so I hope that you keep practicing, and visit us again if you came back after your surf trips around the World;)
Best regards and thanks again.