“One of the best breakfasts i have ever eaten,fresh,delicious and served with a smile”
Review of Pan & Mermelada

Pan & Mermelada
Ranked #84 of 1,474 Restaurants in Marbella
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: International, Canadian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our goal at Pan & Mermelada is to bring to Marbella exactly what we missed back in Montreal, creating a place where no matter where you are from you feel right at home. A place where you can get together with the family for a great truly Canadian breakfast with buttermilk pancakes, Maple syrup and wild blueberries, Benedict & florentines poached to perfection using fresh and local ingredients. The perfect spot to meet up with your girlfriends over cake and coffee or set up a business lunch and spoil your clients. Our lunches will please any palate, mouth watering burgers with no rival in town! We also do all the classic salads and sandwiches. Afternoon tea is a must any day or everyday, although, we must warn you our cakes are addictive! Now, with an onsite bakery and catering facility we are fast becoming Marbellas go to spot for wholesome cakes and creative catering. But most importantly, we are what we are thanks to our amazingly diverse clientele, so thanks you guys for making everyday so much fun for all of us at Pan & Mermelada. OPEN FOR DINNER SUMMER MONTHS ONLY
Reviewed 25 November 2013

One of the best breakfasts i have ever eaten,fresh,delicious and served with a smile !

A mouth watering menu..as well as the best selections of desserts and pastries I have seen for many years!

1  Thank Steven M

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I am disappointed with this restaurant, i was expecting a superb meal, meanwhile the food took to long and came cold.
The service was the only good thing a liked about this place . I suggest that this restaurant should improve the service and check about the food coming cold to be served.

5  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband I were visiting Marbella and stumbled upon Pan & Mermelada! We were greeted with such friendliness that I felt like "old friends" almost immediately. The owner gave us recommendations for dinner in "old town"....even wrote them down for us! We had a breakfast/brunch that was delicious....and wonderful Americano coffee. This restaurant cafe is definitely worthy of stopping in for breakfast ...... maybe lunch or dinner too! I plan to return myself!

1  Thank Judy B
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Open until really late, they still had good Live music playing at a good volume, and the food was great!

1  Thank Thomas B
Reviewed 28 October 2013

THE best place for breakfast and brunch in Marbella. I agree with all the previous reviews - friendly staff, fresh ingredients and different from all the usual typical breakfast places around. Definitely worth the visit.

1  Thank waynemcr