“An amazing unforgettable experience.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Marbella Hideaway

The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden
The pool and decking area.. The rock waterfall provides entertainment for young and old. Poolside
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Poolside
The deep end and the diving platform... 3.7 Meters deep , you'll need to swim to the bottom.
The entrance to the pool for the younger ones, beach entrance from a 0.25 of a meter to 1.7 meters.
Ready for breakfast on the terrace
Chilled seating on the terrace or alfresco dining
The entrance to Marbella Hideaway
The main living area with doors out to the undercover terrace
Plenty of room to spread out
A little snug to get away from it all
The hallway with its huge mirrors generally used as the communal make up room.
The kitchen fully equipped with everything you could ask for.
Check out Marbella Hideaway's profile on Facebook for more….
The Master bedroom with its own private terrace over looking the back gardens and pool.
The undercover terrace at night... Marbella meets Morocco. A chilled vibe !!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
ku1234
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“An amazing unforgettable experience.”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This villa is certainly one not to be missed if you are visiting Marbella.

We arrived in July 16 for a two week family holiday. In total we had 12 in our party including 3 children aged between 10 and 13 years, all bedrooms were occupied.

Leading up to our holiday and whilst we were at the villa Simon was always available to answer questions and recommend restaurants, places to visit etc. allowing us to plan our holiday as much as we could so that we could concentrate on enjoying ourselves once we arrived. We even did an online shop so that we didn't have the stress of the supermarket. Simon also made sure we had essential supplies to get us through the first night.

On arrival the villa definitely has the wow factor. The rooms are nicely decorated and clean. The pool was fantastic, well maintained by a friendly pool man. The children spent hours jumping in. The sound system was amazing you can even play music around the pool, which is an added bonus.

In one of the bedrooms we had an issue with the air conditioning, this was quickly rectified and Simon even provided a fan in the interim.

If I could be really picky I would recommend a welcome information pack with details of pharmacies, doctors and hospitals etc. if nothing else, this would minimise the amount of texts that Simon receives.

Overall an excellent experience, I have already recommended the villa to several of my friends and would definitely consider returning for another holiday.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Bennyhugs
“Amazing experience. All helped by Simon the owner.”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

What an experience. Lovely grounds and amazing facilities giving the overwhelming feeling immediately. Simon the owner is extremely helpful and will help as much or as little as you wish. The location is perfect. 5 mins from everything. 5 star! Top line! A must visit!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
lovetolif...
Ham, United Kingdom
“Very lovely villa, would recommend :-)”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very lovely villa up a lovely street of pretty houses. The swimming pool area is great and gets the sun all day. Only 40 minutes from the airport which is handy.

The rooms are lovely and the property makes a great hang out for a large group. There were 14 of us on a hen do and it was perfectly sized, could have taken a few more! The patio area outside is awesome for drinks, games and communal dinners and the music system was a great feature!

Simon was very helpful and made everything as easy as he could which was really appreciated. It was also very clean which was a big one for me!

Constructive feedback would be:

1. There wasn't any tea or coffee when we arrived, we hadn't asked for any (completely slipped our minds) but would have been a night extra thought.

2. The air con in our rooms didn't work

3. The doors and windows are all beautiful and single glazed but there were no hooks to pin them back with so they would slam shut if we didn't prop them open with bits of furniture. A bit nerve racking!

On the whole though, very nice indeed.

Travelling group: Friends
maxwellbe...
united kingdom
“Hen party”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I am back from a 4 night stay at this beautiful villa. This is my second stay here and I love it more every time. This villa has everything you need for the perfect holiday! I travelled with 8 other friends for my hen party and we had an amazing time. Simon the owner is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are all beautiful and the garden and pool area are just stunning!!
Nothing is too much for Simon organising drinks, food, and taxis. I cannot recommend this villa enough now I just need a reason to go back thank you!!!

Travelling group: Friends
Jemla
Brisbane, Australia
“Miss ”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I've just returned after 4 nights at the beautiful Marbella Hideaway and ohh my goodness to see this place when we arrived was just absolutely amazing , I was blown away on how beautiful this villa really is. Simon is such a lovely host and really looked after us all. We enjoyed relaxing times around the pool with the fun inflatables along with freshly prepared canapés and drinks. Simon arranged for us to get some shopping in and recommended some of the most delicious tapas restaurants and other cuisine in the local area. This was was my first time to Marbella and most definitely won't be the last. I can't wait to come back and visit again and of course stay at the Marbella hideaway. Thanks Simon for everything you made this holiday even more special.

Jamie P
“Pure Paradise!! ”
Reviewed 22 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Such a beautiful villa and the garden and pool puts Eden to shame!

If your wish is comfort and luxury you'll be in for a very present surprise.

Simon was absolutely brilliant! Delicious snacks on arrival, shopping done and he also sorted all our euros at a great rate.

I cannot recommend Marbella Hideaway enough.
We will be booking again!

Thank you Simon!!

Samantha1...
“Stunning!! ”
Reviewed 16 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Myself and 9 other girls stayed at the Marbella Hideaway for my friend's hen do.
After an early flight, we were greeted by the owner, Simon with a very warm welcome and a glass of prosecco.

The villa was so stunning that the bride to be burst into tears whilst over looking the pool from the terrace.

All rooms were kitted out to a high standard including the kitchen with plenty of kitchen utensils.

I could not praise Simon enough for being so helpful during our stay, even organising for his house keeper to take us food shopping and booking a couple of taxis when we were struggling.

10/10 and would definitely return!! :)

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing