“Missing this place SO much!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Marbella Hideaway

The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden
The pool and decking area.. The rock waterfall provides entertainment for young and old. Poolside
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Poolside
The deep end and the diving platform... 3.7 Meters deep , you'll need to swim to the bottom.
The entrance to the pool for the younger ones, beach entrance from a 0.25 of a meter to 1.7 meters.
Ready for breakfast on the terrace
Chilled seating on the terrace or alfresco dining
The entrance to Marbella Hideaway
The main living area with doors out to the undercover terrace
Plenty of room to spread out
A little snug to get away from it all
The hallway with its huge mirrors generally used as the communal make up room.
The kitchen fully equipped with everything you could ask for.
Check out Marbella Hideaway's profile on Facebook for more….
The Master bedroom with its own private terrace over looking the back gardens and pool.
The undercover terrace at night... Marbella meets Morocco. A chilled vibe !!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Jarvyman
Milton Keynes
“Missing this place SO much!”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have been back in the UK for 6 days and I still have the holiday blues for this fantastic villa!
Marbella Hideaway is a stunning, stunning piece of pure indulgence made all the better by its owner Simon who just can't do enough to make the holiday experience one to remember. We were a a party of 10, a family from 21 to 58 years of age with all of us being totally blown away by the luxury this place offers. I will not bore you with any more details other than to ask that you look at the pictures holiday people have posted and to read the reviews coz this post and the others do not lie or deceive.
Thanks Simon, we will be back!

LaraineJa...
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“My dream Villa - perfect perfect perfect.”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Such a wonderful holiday. Could not have gone smoother from start to finish. Transport arranged for us by the lovely owner Simon who I cannot praise highly enough, so lovely, friendly and helpful. All his recommendations lived up to his praise, so we were glad we listened. As for the Villa, we were all (10 of us) devastated to leave, we adored it and hope to be lucky enough to go back there in the future.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Carmel010...
Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
“Absolutely paradise.”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was a perfect holiday in a perfect setting. Simon was the most amazing host with nothing being too much trouble. My friend and I stayed in the garden room which was the most tranquil, peaceful, beautiful setting. The villa and it's amenities were faultless pure luxury. Thank you for an amazing holiday ( and for all your help Simon).

ku1234
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“An amazing unforgettable experience.”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This villa is certainly one not to be missed if you are visiting Marbella.

We arrived in July 16 for a two week family holiday. In total we had 12 in our party including 3 children aged between 10 and 13 years, all bedrooms were occupied.

Leading up to our holiday and whilst we were at the villa Simon was always available to answer questions and recommend restaurants, places to visit etc. allowing us to plan our holiday as much as we could so that we could concentrate on enjoying ourselves once we arrived. We even did an online shop so that we didn't have the stress of the supermarket. Simon also made sure we had essential supplies to get us through the first night.

On arrival the villa definitely has the wow factor. The rooms are nicely decorated and clean. The pool was fantastic, well maintained by a friendly pool man. The children spent hours jumping in. The sound system was amazing you can even play music around the pool, which is an added bonus.

In one of the bedrooms we had an issue with the air conditioning, this was quickly rectified and Simon even provided a fan in the interim.

If I could be really picky I would recommend a welcome information pack with details of pharmacies, doctors and hospitals etc. if nothing else, this would minimise the amount of texts that Simon receives.

Overall an excellent experience, I have already recommended the villa to several of my friends and would definitely consider returning for another holiday.

Bennyhugs
“Amazing experience. All helped by Simon the owner.”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

What an experience. Lovely grounds and amazing facilities giving the overwhelming feeling immediately. Simon the owner is extremely helpful and will help as much or as little as you wish. The location is perfect. 5 mins from everything. 5 star! Top line! A must visit!

lovetolif...
Ham, United Kingdom
“Very lovely villa, would recommend :-)”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very lovely villa up a lovely street of pretty houses. The swimming pool area is great and gets the sun all day. Only 40 minutes from the airport which is handy.

The rooms are lovely and the property makes a great hang out for a large group. There were 14 of us on a hen do and it was perfectly sized, could have taken a few more! The patio area outside is awesome for drinks, games and communal dinners and the music system was a great feature!

Simon was very helpful and made everything as easy as he could which was really appreciated. It was also very clean which was a big one for me!

Constructive feedback would be:

1. There wasn't any tea or coffee when we arrived, we hadn't asked for any (completely slipped our minds) but would have been a night extra thought.

2. The air con in our rooms didn't work

3. The doors and windows are all beautiful and single glazed but there were no hooks to pin them back with so they would slam shut if we didn't prop them open with bits of furniture. A bit nerve racking!

On the whole though, very nice indeed.

Travelling group: Friends
maxwellbe...
united kingdom
“Hen party”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I am back from a 4 night stay at this beautiful villa. This is my second stay here and I love it more every time. This villa has everything you need for the perfect holiday! I travelled with 8 other friends for my hen party and we had an amazing time. Simon the owner is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are all beautiful and the garden and pool area are just stunning!!
Nothing is too much for Simon organising drinks, food, and taxis. I cannot recommend this villa enough now I just need a reason to go back thank you!!!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing