“Ammmmmaaaaaazzziiinnng”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Marbella Hideaway

The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden
The pool and decking area.. The rock waterfall provides entertainment for young and old. Poolside
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Poolside
The deep end and the diving platform... 3.7 Meters deep , you'll need to swim to the bottom.
The entrance to the pool for the younger ones, beach entrance from a 0.25 of a meter to 1.7 meters.
Ready for breakfast on the terrace
Chilled seating on the terrace or alfresco dining
The entrance to Marbella Hideaway
The main living area with doors out to the undercover terrace
Plenty of room to spread out
A little snug to get away from it all
The hallway with its huge mirrors generally used as the communal make up room.
The kitchen fully equipped with everything you could ask for.
Check out Marbella Hideaway's profile on Facebook for more….
The Master bedroom with its own private terrace over looking the back gardens and pool.
The undercover terrace at night... Marbella meets Morocco. A chilled vibe !!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Ammmmmaaaaaazzziiinnng”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

17 of us stayed for a hen last week and we couldn't have asked for more. The location was perfect and the villa was even better than it looked in the photos. Simon was an absolutely amazing host - so helpful and accommodating to all of our needs (including helping the maid of honour/mother of the bride to organise a white party with cheeky butlers, a saxophonist and a DJ). Keep in touch Simon - PROPER LEGEND!! You are in for a treat if you are lucky enough to have an upcoming visit to the hideaway - it is amazing! X

jessBexle...
bexleyheath
“Amazing Villa, Great host”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Just got back last night from the Marbella Hideaway for my daughters hen, had the most amazing time and Simon the owner was absolutely brilliant, sorting loads out for us from start to finish and helping with anything we requested. Can't recommend the hideaway highly enough and will definitely be looking to return someday soon. Thanks Simon for helping us have a hen to remember

Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

arc-312
Locks Heath, United Kingdom
“Hideaway in Paradise”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I have just spent the most amazing week at the Hideaway celebrating my 40th & my daughters 18th Birthdays with friends.

We could not of asked for more from the complete opulence of the villa right through to a first class level of service from Simon.

Set in the most beautiful grounds with a 5 star pool and a Villa with every mod con you could wish for. Everything you could possibly want is already thought of and catered too.

Simon was always a phone call away to make recommendations of places to eat,shop right through to where I could have my nails done!

I highly recommend the Fiestasol Party Caterers for a Barbecue all booked and arranged by Simon, this gave a great end to a great week. Along with the Cabify App to get around during your stay.

Booking the Hideaway is an absolute must and I look forward to returning again soon. I have come away with some of the best memories.

Chloe H
“Sister HenDo”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Couldn't of had the holiday in any other way! What a fab holiday we had for my sisters hen do in Marbs!! Would reccomend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay for a long weekend of hen/stay do, Can't thanks Simon enough for everything he did while we was there! Right in the centre of everything was amazing! Would love to come back next year! Cant think of anything that was fault with the villa.

shirleywa...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing place”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Marbella Hideaway was gorgeous. We took our family of 10 to stay as wanted time together. Simon was there to welcome us and ensured we had everything we needed for our stay. The villa is amazing and the area was a great location to get around without a car.

liann616
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely gorgeous house for that speacial occasion.”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I planned a trip to Marbella to celebrate my 40th Birthday with 9 friends. To say we were totally blown away by the house is an understatement. We walked in and could not believe how spacious and luxurious the house was. We had looked at all the photos ( many times) but it was even better when we arrived. Simon could not have done anymore to make out trip special, offering recommendations and arranging bookings for us before our arrival. We felt extremely welcome and we knew we could contact him at any point during our visit if we needed to.
All the rooms are spacious and very clean, no one felt like they had a small room. We had everything we needed. The pool was gorgeous with a very large area around to sunbathe. The local shops and restaurant were a short walk away no more than ten minutes and the beach 15 minutes. The beach was beautiful more bars and restaurants there as well.

I am looking forward to going back to the Marbella Hideaway soon !!

I really loved staying here and I would highly recommend this Villa to anyone.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing