“Beyond amazing”
other travellers have booked this property
Fancy a bit of Winter sun for Christmas ??
The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden The pool and decking area.. The rock waterfall provides entertainment for young and old.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fancy a bit of Winter sun for Christmas ??
The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden
Poolside
The deep end and the diving platform... 3.7 Meters deep , you'll need to swim to the bottom.
The entrance to the pool for the younger ones, beach entrance from a 0.25 of a meter to 1.7 meters.
Ready for breakfast on the terrace
Chilled seating on the terrace or alfresco dining
The entrance to Marbella Hideaway
The main living area with doors out to the undercover terrace
Plenty of room to spread out
A little snug to get away from it all
The hallway with its huge mirrors generally used as the communal make up room.
The kitchen fully equipped with everything you could ask for.
Check out Marbella Hideaway's profile on Facebook for more….
The Master bedroom with its own private terrace over looking the back gardens and pool.
The undercover terrace at night... Marbella meets Morocco. A chilled vibe !!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kent, United Kingdom
“Beyond amazing”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked marbella hideaway for a group of 17 ladies for a hen do and we could not have picked a better villa! Simon, who owns the villa, went above and beyond for everything we needed and asked for. He made sure the fridge was stocked for our arrival with everything we asked for, when I called to ask where to nearest shop was for cigarettes, he came round with a few packs just in case we hadn't gone out yet!

All the bedrooms were plenty big enough, really comfy beds and air con.

The outside space is perfect, there's two terraces off of bedrooms that are nice and private. The communal areas are spacious but social at the same time.

The pool is the perfect temperature to cool down in and again another great space for everyone to sit around and chat together while dipping your feet in. The waterfall is a great spot for a bit of dive bombing!

Simon also helped organise the best white party in the villa for one of our nights. We had photographer, videographer, butlers in the buff, caterers and waiters and our very own dj. Could not have asked for anything better!! It was perfect and such fun - Simon even joined in and partied all night long with us.

Overall, it was everything we wanted/needed and more. Hopefully not the last time we get to spend a week here in the sun!

janaycrav...
London, United Kingdom
“The ultimate hen experience!”
person found this review helpful

All I can say is WOW! Just experienced a week of luxury in the Marbella Hideaway for my Hen Do. Details of my hen were kept a secret from me so when I arrived I was blown away, it was everything I could have asked for and so much more!! The villa has everything, it is modern, clean, full of technology and has incredible social areas. Simon is a gem, he really went above and beyond to help my mum and maid of honour in the build up to our stay and they couldn't have planned half my hen without him! From the advice he gave them before we went to being on call whenever we needed him during our stay, you can tell how much he loves his job and making memories for others! He arranged a big food shop for us so that when we arrived our first job was to pour a G&T and get in the pool! I can't recommend this villa or Simons service enough - both helped complete my perfect hen do. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything...and I will 100% be back.

claremurt...
London, United Kingdom
“Ammmmmaaaaaazzziiinnng”
person found this review helpful

17 of us stayed for a hen last week and we couldn't have asked for more. The location was perfect and the villa was even better than it looked in the photos. Simon was an absolutely amazing host - so helpful and accommodating to all of our needs (including helping the maid of honour/mother of the bride to organise a white party with cheeky butlers, a saxophonist and a DJ). Keep in touch Simon - PROPER LEGEND!! You are in for a treat if you are lucky enough to have an upcoming visit to the hideaway - it is amazing! X

jessBexle...
bexleyheath
“Amazing Villa, Great host”
people found this review helpful

Just got back last night from the Marbella Hideaway for my daughters hen, had the most amazing time and Simon the owner was absolutely brilliant, sorting loads out for us from start to finish and helping with anything we requested. Can't recommend the hideaway highly enough and will definitely be looking to return someday soon. Thanks Simon for helping us have a hen to remember

Blackpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

arc-312
Locks Heath, United Kingdom
“Hideaway in Paradise”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I have just spent the most amazing week at the Hideaway celebrating my 40th & my daughters 18th Birthdays with friends.

We could not of asked for more from the complete opulence of the villa right through to a first class level of service from Simon.

Set in the most beautiful grounds with a 5 star pool and a Villa with every mod con you could wish for. Everything you could possibly want is already thought of and catered too.

Simon was always a phone call away to make recommendations of places to eat,shop right through to where I could have my nails done!

I highly recommend the Fiestasol Party Caterers for a Barbecue all booked and arranged by Simon, this gave a great end to a great week. Along with the Cabify App to get around during your stay.

Booking the Hideaway is an absolute must and I look forward to returning again soon. I have come away with some of the best memories.

Chloe H
“Sister HenDo”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Couldn't of had the holiday in any other way! What a fab holiday we had for my sisters hen do in Marbs!! Would reccomend to anyone looking for somewhere to stay for a long weekend of hen/stay do, Can't thanks Simon enough for everything he did while we was there! Right in the centre of everything was amazing! Would love to come back next year! Cant think of anything that was fault with the villa.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing