“Amazing”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Marbella Hideaway

The lagoon style pool in my favourite spot in the garden
The pool and decking area.. The rock waterfall provides entertainment for young and old. Poolside
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Poolside
The deep end and the diving platform... 3.7 Meters deep , you'll need to swim to the bottom.
The entrance to the pool for the younger ones, beach entrance from a 0.25 of a meter to 1.7 meters.
Ready for breakfast on the terrace
Chilled seating on the terrace or alfresco dining
The entrance to Marbella Hideaway
The main living area with doors out to the undercover terrace
Plenty of room to spread out
A little snug to get away from it all
The hallway with its huge mirrors generally used as the communal make up room.
The kitchen fully equipped with everything you could ask for.
Check out Marbella Hideaway's profile on Facebook for more….
The Master bedroom with its own private terrace over looking the back gardens and pool.
The undercover terrace at night... Marbella meets Morocco. A chilled vibe !!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

KateandRa...
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This place is amazing and Simon is the best host!!! Totally recommend to everyone looking for somewhere special to stay, felt like I had arrived in paradise. We stayed there on a girls weekend but would be great for any type of holiday , hope I get to go back, can't fault it

kerry511
“Marbella Hideaway”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Absolutely beautiful villa for 15 of us. We had an amazing time all helped by Simon who was always there if we needed anything! I will definitely visit again!!

Nicjew
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

stayed here for 4 nights for my friends hen do! Not only is the villa amazing with beautiful decor, rooms, amazing sound system, cold tub (really useful after a day in the sun) and a beautiful garden with a lovely pool, simon is a ledg! He mad our stay 1 in a million! He sorted out everything we needed including going to the chemist for me when I was unwell, he also arranged for us to be extras on a TV show! We didn't have to worry about anything, need a cab...call simon! Need something from the chemist...call simon! What a dude!! But on a serious note the villa is unreal, so much so that we are thinking of when we can go next!

Highly recommended.

Nikita M
“Nikita”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 4 nights for a henny and can honestly say it was the most stunning villa! Simon was hugely helpful and went over and beyond for us. One of the days we had a disaster with one of the bookings we made ourselves and Simon saved the day by booked an alternative for us.
Literally had 5 days of luxury and my only negative was that we didn't stay longer!
Couldn't recommend the hideaway enough!

KayDhill
Kent, United Kingdom
“Beyond amazing”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked marbella hideaway for a group of 17 ladies for a hen do and we could not have picked a better villa! Simon, who owns the villa, went above and beyond for everything we needed and asked for. He made sure the fridge was stocked for our arrival with everything we asked for, when I called to ask where to nearest shop was for cigarettes, he came round with a few packs just in case we hadn't gone out yet!

All the bedrooms were plenty big enough, really comfy beds and air con.

The outside space is perfect, there's two terraces off of bedrooms that are nice and private. The communal areas are spacious but social at the same time.

The pool is the perfect temperature to cool down in and again another great space for everyone to sit around and chat together while dipping your feet in. The waterfall is a great spot for a bit of dive bombing!

Simon also helped organise the best white party in the villa for one of our nights. We had photographer, videographer, butlers in the buff, caterers and waiters and our very own dj. Could not have asked for anything better!! It was perfect and such fun - Simon even joined in and partied all night long with us.

Overall, it was everything we wanted/needed and more. Hopefully not the last time we get to spend a week here in the sun!

janaycrav...
London, United Kingdom
“The ultimate hen experience!”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

All I can say is WOW! Just experienced a week of luxury in the Marbella Hideaway for my Hen Do. Details of my hen were kept a secret from me so when I arrived I was blown away, it was everything I could have asked for and so much more!! The villa has everything, it is modern, clean, full of technology and has incredible social areas. Simon is a gem, he really went above and beyond to help my mum and maid of honour in the build up to our stay and they couldn't have planned half my hen without him! From the advice he gave them before we went to being on call whenever we needed him during our stay, you can tell how much he loves his job and making memories for others! He arranged a big food shop for us so that when we arrived our first job was to pour a G&T and get in the pool! I can't recommend this villa or Simons service enough - both helped complete my perfect hen do. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything...and I will 100% be back.

claremurt...
“Ammmmmaaaaaazzziiinnng”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

17 of us stayed for a hen last week and we couldn't have asked for more. The location was perfect and the villa was even better than it looked in the photos. Simon was an absolutely amazing host - so helpful and accommodating to all of our needs (including helping the maid of honour/mother of the bride to organise a white party with cheeky butlers, a saxophonist and a DJ). Keep in touch Simon - PROPER LEGEND!! You are in for a treat if you are lucky enough to have an upcoming visit to the hideaway - it is amazing! X

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing