“Family”
other travellers have booked this property
view from balcony
spacious living room with comfortable sofa view of sea from balcony glass of wine to sound of sea
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
view from balcony
spacious living room with comfortable sofa
view of sea from balcony glass of wine to sound of sea
dining area
view of pool and tranquil gardens
beautiful sandy beach on your doorstep
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Milko G
“Family”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Wonderful time. Lovely flat,amazing place. Strongly recommend.Big thank you to the owner,great communication.We'll be back again.

11 Nov 2016
Looking forward to seeing you again
Lyne L
Pointe Claire, Canada
“Relaxing and beautiful”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very nice place. Very clean, spacious and comfortable.
Excellent restaurants nearby, walking distance.
Beach 2 minute walk.
For North Americans, looks a lot like Fort Lauderdale.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Travelling group: Avec mes amis
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
11 Oct 2016
Delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay I love to hear when people really enjoy their vacation
Hope to talk to you again soon
NinaUna
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing, lovely secluded place, with soothing sounds of the sea in peaceful nights”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We have rented this lovely apartment in July, my husband and my brother with two kids of 12 and 3, and we just all loved it! The apartment complex is lovely, with beautiful views towards the beach and lovely pool that was always immaculately clean and looked after. The apartment is in the perfect orientation so it is never too hot, making dining on the terrace always a pleasure moment. It has everything you need, fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine and plenty of clean towels included which I wish I have known as we travelled light. The apartment was very clean when we arrived and I can not thank the owner Michael enough on all the tips and advices he had passed it on. He responded on every mail that I have sent within one hour making it even more pleasurable as we felt as very well looked after guests.We have been renting a car which I would suggest if you want to explore the area or simply going to Marbella or Malaga trips. Beach is lovely, we just loved the waves .

All in all, I would definitely recommend the place and am already looking into booking it for the next year.

I would like to thank to Michael again as he was just picture perfect of all the owners we have stayed before. Home rentals via hotels? With the owner like Michael, always the first

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
28 Jul 2016
Thanks for your lovely review it was a pleasure to have ye
Looking forward to seeing ye next year
Lyne L
Pointe Claire, Canada
“Very well located, clean and comfortable condo, walking distance to beach and restaurants.”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We were 2 ladies traveling together. The condo was comfortable and clean. Had 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
The pool area is very nice with lawn chairs.
Walking distance to the beach (about 2 min) and to an excellent restaurant that serves great fish and seafood. Very safe place.
Had difficulty finding passcode for the wifi but the owner saw to it quickly.
I would recommend this place for a vacation rental.

Liked best: Well located
Liked least: Small kitchen and freezer, no soap for washer
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Jul 2016
Hi Lyne Thanks for your kind review I am sorry about difficulty with the wifi but I had changed supplier and forgot that the code had changed Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday
FB99
Madrid, Spain
“Perfect stay, very close to the beach”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Perfect choice if you want to be close to the beach (50m). Nice and spacious apartment with two bathrooms, a big living space and a nice balcony. And yes, you can use the community pool. There are some jellyfish in the sea so believe me it is better to rent an apartment with a pool.

How to get there?
It is not that difficult: Street name: Avenida del Gaviero (look google maps), 3rd roundabout
From Malaga (direction Marbella) : A7 exit "Los Monteros", You have to enter the motorway A7 again this time with direction Malaga and take the exit "El Rosario". There is an exit "El Rosario" in direction Marbella but if you take it you cannot get to the houses.

From Marbella (direction Malaga): A7 exit "El Rosario", first turn-off on the right-hand side . Just look it up in goggle.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to the beach, spacious apartment
Travelling group: Con mi pareja
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Jul 2015
Thanks for your kind review I hope you will stay with us again
GemMalky
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Unorganised and unprofessional”
Reviewed 19 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed in the apartment in June 2015. I booked the apartment for my best friend's henny and I thought I had planned an amazing three days in Marbella for her.

I was given the incorrect address by the owner (unbeknownst to me) resulting in us spending three hours searching for the apartment. The person that was meant to meet us at the property text me with the (correct) address after becoming exasperated from my numerous phone calls for assistance. I also tried calling the owner who never answered his phone or called me back. I received the property keys from the security guard because the property person whom we were supposed to meet, left.

On entering the apartment, the cleaner (lovely woman) was there but had absolutely no idea that we were arriving. She was under the impression that the apartment was empty until Tuesday (which was our departure day). Needless to say, the apartment wasn't ready for our arrival.

I wouldn't recommend sleeping on the sofa bed, it was filthy. The hairdryer was broken which was a nightmare where five woman are concerned.

The complex that the apartment is in was lovely with security and a locked gate. In fact, it was so secure that one of our party had to jump over the locked gate after we were told to leave the keys in the apartment on our departure day... there was no security guard present at that time.

I recommend a car, it is quite a remote location. There are not as many restaurants or bars as advertised in the apartment description.

Overall, a really poor experience. There is no real point of contact if you need any assistance. I wouldn't go back.

Liked best: The secure complex
Liked least: Not being able to contact anyone
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Jun 2015
I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay in Alicate I think you did not read the description in detail before you booked The appartment is 6km from centre of Marbella so it is not suitable for a hen as it is away from all the clubs and discos I do not understand how you could not find restaurants nearby as there are many good restaurants dotted along the beach front nearest only 50 mts from the appartment
I had no missed call on my phone you had my agents no in spain who was available at any time for directions
You told me of the hairdryer on your return if you told my agent it would have been replaced immediately The previous tenants had used it and it was working on their departure
It is unfair to blame me if your hen night did not go as planned this complex is for relaxation and rest
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing