“Watch the World Go by”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Watch the World Go by”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

There is no place like Sinatra's , perfectly placed in the Marina, who's who at the pub , Barman that know exactly what they are doing ... and fast .. Drink prices and sizes goes with the territory, linger along and soak up the atmosphere of boats and cars and dream of that jackpot you are going to win

Visited August 2013

lancashire
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

The busiest bar in Puerto Banus with the friendliest staff. Simply cannot fault. 12 years of going there and still impeccable service. Prices reasonable. Entertaining and full of fun. Great for people watching.

Visited August 2013
Province of Malaga, Spain
272 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 750 helpful votes
“Drinks Far Too Expensive ......For A Basic Bar”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Yes Puerto Banús marina is a must see , we stopped here for a relaxing drink.
Nice popular bar , nice staff we ordered our drinks and chilled out in the sunshine "great bar to people watch "
Only had time for one drink so asked for the bill , then my gob dropped a middle of the road whiskey and a coke €12:50 my brother had a local pint of lager ......bosh €8 and € 5 for my bottle of water. Not wanting to cause a scene I went up to the bar and ask the barman was €12:50 the correct price for the whiskey he said its the normal price .
Maybe for the area ......I told him I have been living on the costa for 9 years and normally the max I would pay would be between 5 and 6 euros , he never batted an eyelid he said that's the price .
Shame really , I'm not blaming Sinatras it's the area .
The local Spanish won't pay them prices ......just us gullible expats getting ripped off .

Visited June 2013
1 Thank cuddslfc
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The strongest gin n tonic ever!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

So there I was, a wolf in wolf's clothing, trying to sneer at the countless wolves in sheep's clothing, pretending to blend in with the 'Beautiful People', trying not to admire the amazing 'Ferraris' and 'Ducatis and the genuinely beautiful people parading up and down by the Marina in Puetro Banus.

And suddenly I saw a space at the street bar at Sinatra's. My order was 'Gin n Tonic' and the barman sprang into action. But this was to be no ordinary GnT! Large glass, not much ice and the gin just kept on flowing - hardly any space left for much tonic - and significant change from a 10 Euro note!

I leaned back against the bar and watched the world pass me by as I mellowed under the influence of this amazing drink.

Despite my intentions to come and feel critical and superior, I started to love every minute of my short stay.

I will return ( by bus! )

Visited May 2013