“Excellent food, service and location!”
Review of Gala Restaurant - CLOSED

Gala Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$38
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurante internacional de comida creativa de fusion mediterranea siendo uno de los mejores locales con exito de marbella por su estilo, calidad y esmerado servicioInternational restaurant representing Mediterranean fine dining with a creative fusion cuisine, in one of the most exquisite locations in old town Marbella, with its uniquely styled interior, quality and excellent service.
Reviewed 22 August 2013

From the moment we sat down we loved this restaurant, the white leather chairs were so comfortable! The food and service did not disappoint either. We had a variety of starters including the gambas pil pil, chicken rolls and ribs. All were delicious. Had stir fries and ribs for main course and they were lovely. Service was extremely efficient and polite and we are so glad we have found this restaurant, can't wait to go back next year.

1  Thank Nicmarkandsam
There are newer reviews for Gala Restaurant

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was going with my friend and we love it... The place, food and service are perfect. We was eating sushi and sashimi.. Im very recoment this place.

1  Thank 1978santana
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Very good service, good atmosphere. The little things that make the difference! I love the sea bass. the freshness of the sea shows through in this dish! Would definitely coming back.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have been waiting for a restaurant like Gala to finally open. The service is excellent, the staff are incredibly polite and attentive. I felt like part of the family. The atmosphere is next to none, having lunch or dinner on the beautiful terrace is wonderfully romantic & relaxing. The food is just AMAAAAAZING!!! Never have my taste buds been so tantalised by the different flavours and such interesting & exotic dishes to choose from.

For starters, my favourite is the sushi/sashimi and don´t even get me started on the delicious chicken rolls.. .. for the main course - Gosh! Where do I begin? No words can describe. My mouth is salivating just thinking about the food. Only one thing for it, go to Gala Restaurant and try it for yourself!!!

One of my favourite restaurants so far.... and has become a must at least once a month!!

2  Thank Maryanne_Solis
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I've been there on 2 occassions and every time I was totally impressed and amazed by the food, service and the place itself. The place is beautiful, the ambiance warm and welcoming and intimate, whereas as the food is completely out of this world!! My taste buds have not let me forget my experiences, from the presentation to the flavours! You can even watch the chefs prepare the meals through the glass window dividing the restaurant and the kitchen. My only downfall is the parking availability, being in old town Marbella, parking was not easy to find unless you use the public underground parking nearby.
My overall experience was one that I'll not forget in a long time and I will definitely be heading back!

2  Thank Ninasolis388