“Good food and nice ambiance”
Review of Serafina

Serafina
Ranked #65 of 1,454 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Very good food and nice ambiance! Prices are absolutely okay. We had the filet mignon and the scalopine milanesa! the caprese (special cheese) was outstanding!

1  Thank Gunnar G

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

A great place for perfect food and service. Cum laude ! We went there several times and never had any complaints. Just make sure to make a reservation.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very romantic setting and very good food. We ordered a half bottle of wine, which it turned out they didn't have. So they brought us a full bottle and told us to drink around half of it. I thought that was nicer than simply saying they were out.

1  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had dinner twice this week. And both times it was excellent. Service and food is very good. Ambiance as well.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

In Marbella I have visited many Italian restaurants but so far this is my favourite by a long way. Just a few days before I went to a new restaurant called Bibo next to Serafina, the difference was huge. The nice things I can say about Serafina are nowhere in Bibo. The waiters were very pleasant and spoke perfect English. I was very, very pleased with this lovely place in amazing atmosphere.

2  Thank BPrest0n