Rooms OK, but definitely stay for the location. Very close to everything in Peurto Banus, and a short hop over to Marbella if you're looking for the old town. Finding the entrance the first time was a little bit tricky, so be sure to follow your GPS. Staff very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive area of Puerto Banus, in the famous Golden Mile and very close to the beach and some of the most Deluxe shopping and leisure facilities in Europe. The Melia Marbella Banus Hotel is the perfect choice for visiting Puerto Banus and Marbella thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities, and the quality of its services. In the heart of the "Costa del Golf", and surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in the area, all available at a special discount. Amongst its magnificent facilities and services, Melia Marbella Banus provides 200 superb rooms with two double beds; different dining spaces such as El Rio Verde Restaurant, the Patio Bar, La Hiedra Restaurant and the Pool Bar (the last two only open in summer); free high speed WiFi internet; exclusive The Level service; 3 outdoor pools (1 adults only pool, 1 pool with 3 waterfalls and 1 children’s pool); Wellness Area with indoor heated pool, sauna and Turkish bath; 1 tennis court; 2 paddle tennis courts; a children’s play area; 4 meeting rooms for up to 150 people, and underground parking for the exclusive use of guests with space for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Melia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Melia Marbella Banus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Banus Andalucia