Spent 5 nights here last week as a base for a golfing break with my son. The location was superb, a five minute walk one way to the bars/restaurants in the port and a lovely walk in the other direction towards Marbella. The room was a standard room which suited our needs very well as we were out most of the day. There were two very comfortable double beds and a nice large balcony although the fittings and bathroom were starting to look a little tired for a hotel of this rating. The breakfast was superb with a huge choice of cooked and cold items although the coffee was pretty unpleasant!! The pool areas were very good with plenty of sun beds available even when we arrived late afternoon after golf and all the staff we had dealings with were friendly and helpful. The only downside is the lack of free car parking - there is a small above ground area which is free and a large underground park that costs €16 a night which seems steep to me given the lack of an alternative. Overall an excellent stay and I would very much like to return soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive area of Puerto Banus, in the famous Golden Mile and very close to the beach and some of the most Deluxe shopping and leisure facilities in Europe. The Melia Marbella Banus Hotel is the perfect choice for visiting Puerto Banus and Marbella thanks to its excellent location, its complete and comfortable facilities, and the quality of its services. In the heart of the "Costa del Golf", and surrounded by some of the finest golf courses in the area, all available at a special discount. Amongst its magnificent facilities and services, Melia Marbella Banus provides 200 superb rooms with two double beds; different dining spaces such as El Rio Verde Restaurant, the Patio Bar, La Hiedra Restaurant and the Pool Bar (the last two only open in summer); free high speed WiFi internet; exclusive The Level service; 3 outdoor pools (1 adults only pool, 1 pool with 3 waterfalls and 1 children’s pool); Wellness Area with indoor heated pool, sauna and Turkish bath; 1 tennis court; 2 paddle tennis courts; a children’s play area; 4 meeting rooms for up to 150 people, and underground parking for the exclusive use of guests with space for 60 vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Priceline, Melia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Melia Marbella Banus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Marbella Banus Hotel Marbella
- Sol Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Dinamar
- Melia Marbella Banus Andalucia