“Well worth the visit highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of CrossFit Elviria

CrossFit Elviria
Ranked #1 of 25 Spas & Wellness in Marbella
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
“Well worth the visit highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have quite an extensive back ground in different forms of fitness. Iv been on both sides of the fence as a client and as an instructor. Upon my first day in the the crossfit box in Elvira I was impressed. this was also down to the instructors Karl and Estaban . The care and attention put In to their method of teaching leave little to question , the classes are very well structured providing a broad timetable which is always growing with the need of the client . If your ever looking to try something new and you enjoy keeping fit I would highly recommend this venue I can't speak for most boxes but the level of professionalism along with friendly training atmosphere makes me rate this a well deserved 5 .

London, United Kingdom
“Smart and safe way to go into Crossfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have had many experiences in another Crossfit Boxes, and I can say the high professional approach Crossfit Elviria has is too difficult to find. Just the coachs Karl and Esteban look after every athlete making sure the technique is well done, avoiding injuries, giving explanations why we do this and not that, making senses in every detail of the training session. I strongly recomend have the Crossfit Elviria experience.

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles
“Awesome Crossfit Holiday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Just like to say what a wonderful experience its been on this holiday, and its all down to how the guys Karl and Esteban run there crossfit box. There experiience and knowledge shine through to make it an amazing time, if you're just starting out or an avid fan of crossfit this is a must for all to come see and do. You have everything you want within a stones through, night life beautiful beaches and an excellent Crossfit workout place! What more do you need....

Visited October 2013
“Highly recommended regardless fitness experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Feeling a bit bored in my usual gym routine, i decided to take up Crossfit and didn't want to wait any longer and did the ramp course in Elviria.
I highly recommend it to everyone! Karl and Esteban clearly have great experience and break down all the exercises really well and even as myself as an instructor there was room for improvement in my form and technique. As soon as I did my first WOD I was HOOKED!
Regardless of how many people were in the group the guys always encouraged me to keep going which I never get in other group classes. Crossfit is great for anyone that needs a challenge no matter how fit you are!

Malaga, Spain
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

Brilliant facilities, knowledgeable staff and great Crossfit venue ...can be a whole family experience.

The facilities are well thought out and Karl and Esteban use their years of experience to get the most out of each person no matter what level of fitness and Crossfit exposure.
I particularly valued the "extra " time spent stretching and cooling down at the end of the scheduled session.
Great time with some great people!