“Really Good Fish Restaurant”
Review of Don Pescaito Restaurante - CLOSED

Don Pescaito Restaurante
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My parents in law recommended this restaurant to us and we visited a few times on a recent holiday in March. We were really impressed, really nice starters, I particularly enjoyed the prawn and avocado. The mains were equally good, for us fish each time simply prepared but with really fresh taste. Nice atmosphere and Stephen who served us each night was really friendly and helpful with choosing wine and also which fish we could share on a particular night. The restaurant is not expensive and I am really looking forward to going back in September.

1  Thank swellsix
There are newer reviews for Don Pescaito Restaurante

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I was in don pescaito again and enjoyed my meal the manager Steve was very helpful I had the fish soup and sole on the bone really nice and the atmosphere was so relaxing

3  Thank Gticrazy
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went for the first time in early March. We got a very warm welcome from all the staff, The Restaurant was relaxing and very spacious. The menu had a large selection of fresh fish ,and good selection of chicken and meat dishes. There was a great choice of starters, I went for the mussels in wine sauce with fresh bread they were great. We all chose fresh fish for mains and we were all very happy with our choice. The deserts looked great but I was too full I went for a Sambuca .We all had a very good evening ,great value and will highly recommend it.

5  Thank ClubhouseRestaurant
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Amazing fish

Had the sea bream in rock salt... WOW

Staff were amazing and really friendly service

Will definitely go back

3  Thank MathewE71
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Not on the main promenade but worth seeking out. Good food and attentive service. What more could you want. We will certainly return when we come back in November. Steve, the new manager, makes a good host.

2  Thank BRIAN L