“Best paella in Marbella”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Don Pescaito Restaurante - CLOSED

Don Pescaito Restaurante
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marbella, Spain
“Best paella in Marbella”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I visited the place by chance, but I was happily impressed about the food standards. The paella was the best ever.
Highly recommended!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Anthony H

Dublin, Ireland
“Really Good Fish Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

My parents in law recommended this restaurant to us and we visited a few times on a recent holiday in March. We were really impressed, really nice starters, I particularly enjoyed the prawn and avocado. The mains were equally good, for us fish each time simply prepared but with really fresh taste. Nice atmosphere and Stephen who served us each night was really friendly and helpful with choosing wine and also which fish we could share on a particular night. The restaurant is not expensive and I am really looking forward to going back in September.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank swellsix
“Pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I was in don pescaito again and enjoyed my meal the manager Steve was very helpful I had the fish soup and sole on the bone really nice and the atmosphere was so relaxing

3 Thank Gticrazy
Duquesa Spain
“Very enjoyabale experiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Went for the first time in early March. We got a very warm welcome from all the staff, The Restaurant was relaxing and very spacious. The menu had a large selection of fresh fish ,and good selection of chicken and meat dishes. There was a great choice of starters, I went for the mussels in wine sauce with fresh bread they were great. We all chose fresh fish for mains and we were all very happy with our choice. The deserts looked great but I was too full I went for a Sambuca .We all had a very good evening ,great value and will highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank ClubhouseRestaurant
Waterford, Ireland
“Oh my god”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Amazing fish

Had the sea bream in rock salt... WOW

Staff were amazing and really friendly service

Will definitely go back