We stayed at this property for 3 nights and loved it from start to finish. The location is excellent in terms of getting to all the major sights in the old town and surrounding area. Everything is within walking distance - beach, shopping and restaurants.
The room we stayed in was the Shanghai room and it was great. Well decorated in an asian theme and very comfortable. All the little details in the room made it very special - art work, linens, canopy bed, light fixtures, etc......
We also had a private terrace for sunbathing during the day - overall great room for those who want all the luxuries.
The team at La Villa Marbella were fantasic - ask them anything and they will go the extra mile to help you out. We had asked them for suggestions of where to eat and they gave us 3. We went to all 3 restaurants and were not dissapointed. These guys know how to really treat their guests.
The property also comes with breakfast which was also good - they provide you with an extensive list of breakfast options to choose from - so there is something for everyone.
The property also had a sun lounging area and pool for everyone else to use - this is great if you didnt have a room with a private terrace like we did - but i would recommend getting the room with it.
Overall we had a great time at this property and would defintely recommend this to anyone. That is why this property is #1 on trip advisor in Marbella. You can't go wrong with this choice.
That is why we also booked 4 nights at Marbella Heights - please see my review for this property - this sister property is another great choice in Marbella.
Thanks to the team at both properties - you truly made our stay in Marbella Spain memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia