After reviewing many properties for our pre Xmas December short break, we decided upon Villa Marbella and were not disappointed. We loved the location in the old town, with great restaurants, bars and shopping in strolling distance. The room was delightful with every comfort supplied, and even a roof terrace to relax after a days outing. Manager Marco was a font of local knowledge and took the time to make sure we got the best out of our stay and all of his staff went out of their way to make us welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia