La Villa Marbella is situated in the old town and is a world away from the the 'other' side of Marbella.
We stayed in No.9 and also used the swimming pool in The Courtyard. There are a number of houses placed down the quaint streets and safely tucked away from the madness and noise of the rest of Marbella.
I originally booked in to Lombok but was moved to Java as the hotel staff thought we would prefer it. However, on arrival I was offered the choice of both rooms to make sure I was happy. Every single member of staff I came into contact with was without a doubt, lovely, friendly and extremely helpful. They all genuinely wanted to assist in way they could to make our stay a good one.
The breakfast was lovely and with enough choice to keep everyone sated - I am a vegan and even I was well fed! It is served in a stunning setting and brought back memories of being in India on the rooftops.
The swimming pool was a perfect addition on our last day as we only had a couple of hours and didn't want the hassle of heading to the beach. It was the perfect temperature and the courtyard was a little suntrap - depending on the time of day!
I would highly recommend La Villa - especially if you want to stay away from the crowds of Marbella Town. Although the roads just around form the hotel (a minute away) were busy with people and restaurants, once inside the hotel, you felt a million miles away from it all.
A perfect stay for our anniversary - thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia