My husband and I will forever be grateful for discovering La Villa Marbella on tripadvisor! We stayed at La Villa Marbella for our honeymoon for 7 nights, and the only negative experience that we had was having to say goodbye to Marbella.
For the first 3 nights, we stayed in the Shanghai room, and we loved the room! Upon arrival, we were surprised to find a bottle of champagne in our room, compliments of La Villa Marbella. Unfortunately, it rained for the first couple of days during our stay, however, we still managed to have a great time in the Old town and even took a day trip to Mijas and Malaga. Marco was so sweet...he gave us a small bag of delicious chocolates with a note apologizing for the bad weather (which was clearly out of his control!). The staff who prepared our breakfast were also very warm and accommodating. The breakfast selection was also very impressive and tasty. There were several days where we couldn't finish the breakfast that we chose, and the staff wrapped the extra food (eg. chocolate croissant) for us to taking on our day trips.
For the last 4 nights, we stayed at the Banyan room, which was another beautiful and more spacious room. It's also more private, since it's located in another building that only has two large rooms in it. The security system in all the buildings was really impressive, so we felt safe the entire time.
Our Marbella trip turned out to be better than we could have ever imagined, and my husband and I are so relieved that we cancelled our original reservation at a larger chain hotel (El Fuerte, which is only a few minutes walk from LVM) and opted for a more quaint and personal experience. Our wish is that there was a "La Villa Marbella" in every city that we plan on visiting in the future!
Since returning to New Jersey, we have been sharing our experience with all of our friends and family. I've even recommended La Villa Marbella to a client, who ended up taking a detour during his Spain trip to take my advice of staying at LVM. I didn't know this until I received an email from him while he was there thanking me and to also tell me that Marco says Hi. Hi to you too, Marco, if you're reading this! :)
Thank you Marco, Bolli and the rest of the LVM team for such a memorable experience! We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia