Me and my wifes' recent 3 night stay at La Villa Marbella was so much more enjoyable than we could have hoped for. We were met at the airport by a friendly bi-lingual driver, arranged by La Villa Marbella. There was even a welcome large ice-cold bottle of water waiting for us in the car! I would reccomend the taxi transfer, as the old town is not easy to navigate around to less familiar airport taxi firms. From start to end, Marcos, Bolivar and the rest of the staff made it their priority to meet and surpass our every need. Breakfast was very tasty. Plenty of choices, which we made in advance. Marcos, who served us breakfast made sure our tea and coffee cups were not left empty for more than a matter of seconds!
The location of the hotel is perfectly situated, tucked away into the small lanes of the old town. Only a stones throw from some very high standard restaurants and quaint shops, and a 5-10 min walk from the beach. Marcos made us one of his famous maps to help us get our bearings and also gave us some very helpful restaurant reccomendations. This was especially useful as there are just so many to choose from.
The room had everything we needed, including a powerful shower and free safe, and mini-bar. It is worth checking which different rooms are available when you book, as they come in different shapes, sizes and themes too. We stayed in Yangon - one of the more modestly sized and priced rooms, but was more than adequate for our needs.
On our day of checking out, rather than the expected offer of holding our bags until our transfer to the airport, we were given complimentary use of another room until departure.
We will return!
Martin and Chrissie Warlow, Wolverhampton, UK
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia