Well, what a fantastic stay we have had. Stuart secretly chose this hotel for our surprise honeymoon destination. He could not have chosen better. The hotel is fantastically run. There is quite honestly nothing that we can fault it for. All the way from Marcos to the rest of the staff are superb. All friendly, attentive, polite and very approachable, but they are not in your face and intrusive. They are there when you need them (at any time!) whether for directions for a day out, to local restaurants or just a friendly chat.
Marcos is well travelled throughout the world, he and his lovely wife (the brains and looks behind the operation, sorry Marcos!) have taken the best of what they have seen else where and reproduced it at LVM within the confines of the beautiful villa's. Comfy and beautiful rooms, cleanliness, service and best of all a lazy breakfast (until 1PM). No rushing here to find there is nothing left at 9.30 in the morning like so many large hotels.
You will not find better service anywhere. Stuart secretly organised a family get together for the end of our honeymoon. Marcos managed to smuggle in all the surprise guests and to organise the secret reunion, he went way beyond the call of duty and it was a fantastic surprise. For the final two nights of our honeymoon marcos had arranged that all our family had the sole use of the court yard, absolutely brilliant!!!!
Credit should also go to the 'travel agents' whom stuart booked through, 'anamazingholiday.com' a big thank you to them for their great service.
We'll finish by saying, a big thank you to Marcos and his staff and 'anamazingholiday.com' We had the perfect Honeymoon and intend to return later this year for another totally chilled out and relaxed stay in our favourite hotel.
We have had no hesitation in recommending LVM to our friends. Our tip would be to go early or late summer (nice temperature and less tourists!).
Believe the tripadvisor ratings, LVM is really that good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia