Leigh and I completed our stay in Marbella at La Villa Marbella after having spent 3 nights up at the incredible Marbella Heights. Ben at reception was very welcoming and personally showed us to the Courtyard (just across the street) where we stayed in the Saigon. A lovely room on the 1st floor, gorgeous bathroom and a cute little terrace with table and chairs overlooking the pool. Although in the heart of the Old Town, it was amazingly peaceful and the pool area is quite a suntrap.
If you fancy a very tasty cooked breakfast at any time from 7.30am up to midnight, (just get a slip from reception at the main hotel building) and stroll down to Alfredos right by the castle, just around the corner from La Villa Marbella. Here you will find Shayne (who used to manage Marbella Heights) and his business partner Atsa running a lovely little restaurant with outside terrace. We dined there one evening too and thoroughly enjoyed the meal cooked for us by Shayne and served to us by Atsa. They are both very friendly and will make you extremely welcome.
We hope to be back to La Villa Marbella very soon and would recommend to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia