Firstly my appologies to Marcos at writing this review so long after our stay. My wife and I just got married and went to Marbella for our honeymoon. It was left to me to plan the honeymoon as a surprise. I chose Spain because of the weather, I chose Marbella because of La Villa Marbella, we were'nt disappointed.
The staff were remarkable. When we arrived we were jet lagged. Marcos got us settled in and we were able to breathe again.
We enjoyed the breakfast every morning. My wife changed her selection of items and as usual at La Villa Marbella it was no problem. No matter when we had breakfast (sometimes it was more like a late lunch), our rooms were cleaned while we were away with no intrusion (sorry to the maids).
We had several day trips to the surrounding areas that made the trip so special. We went to Morocco for the day, a neighbouring town in the mountains called Rhonda which I highly recommend. We also went to Gibraltar for the day, also highly recommended and Malaga. During all these trips either Bolivar or Marcos would help organize everything. From taxi pickup to hand drawn maps of the areas we would be going to as well as pamphlets on things to see and do. We had a great stay overnight in Sevilla and Marcos was more than willing to recommend a hotel and set up the arrangements for the one night. We had a nice stay but were glad to be returning to La Villa Marbella the next night.
We were sad to go after our two weeks at La Villa Marbella were up. Our bus left Marbella for Malaga at about 6:30 am and who did we see at the bus station? Marcos! My wife said, "Marcos, what are you doing here?", to which he replied, "I had to see you off". What else need be said?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Villa Marbella Charming Hotel is located inside the romantic Old Town of the internationally renowned Marbella. The 150 years old house has been fully refurbished and the 4 suites carry a very cozy Asian Style. The rooms are full equipped: air conditioner, heater, ceiling fan, TV satellite, stereo chain, ads, mini bar, safety box, electronic keys, telephone with private voice mail and full amenities in the bathroom. From the terrace, during the breakfast or relaxing in our Chinese Lounge, you will enjoy stunning views of the Sierra Blanca, Old Town and the Castle Walls. 3 minutes walk to the famous Orange Square and its selected bars and restaurants, 7 minutes walk to the beach or 10 minutes by car to the famous Marina Puerto Banus and its nightlife , La Villa Marbella gives you the tranquility of the Old Town yet close to the interesting points of the city. You will come back !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your La Villa Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Hotel Marbella Charming
- La Villa Marbella Andalucia