We only stayed 1 night but the apartment was really spacious, clean and comfortable. It is in a busy part of town, close to many magical streets and alleys bursting with, bars, shops and cafes with a wonderful atmosphere. However, the hotel and apartments are situated on a quiet residential street with no through traffic and it was a lovely place to come back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the Touristic Apartments "Puerta de Aduares" (2 key rating) in the heart of Marbella, in the Old Quarter, in walking distance to the beach. The Old Quarter is one of Marbella's greatest tourist attractions, with it's narrow streets, squares and balconies, where you can still see the diversity of Arab style features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta de Aduares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta De Aduares Hotel Marbella
- Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta De Aduares Marbella, Andalucia