Already in advance Doris had sent us very helpful information about cheap parking possibilities right next to the hotel.
José, her husband, gave us a warm welcome and offered help whenever being in need.
Our attic-apartment and the terrace have been very charming - furnished and decorated absolutely lovingly.
We were lucky to spend one night for a fairly good price there.
Unfortunately the wifi had been out of range - but for the short time being there we could get over it.
One thing to have in mind when being disabled is that there are two floors to climb by narrow stairs.- And no one seemed to realize the written request to close the front door without slamming it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the Touristic Apartments "Puerta de Aduares" (2 key rating) in the heart of Marbella, in the Old Quarter, in walking distance to the beach. The Old Quarter is one of Marbella's greatest tourist attractions, with it's narrow streets, squares and balconies, where you can still see the diversity of Arab style features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta de Aduares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta De Aduares Hotel Marbella
- Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta De Aduares Marbella, Andalucia