Stayed here for 3 nights from 24/4 with 22year old daughter.The apt we were in is on 3floors,1st floor lounge and bathroom, 2 nd floor bedroom and 3rd floor is a large sunny terrace,all very clean and comfy.The1st floor lounge has a fridge and tea and coffee stuff ,the shower is powerful with plenty of hot water,the Bed was very comfy and as we were on a side street there was no noise at night at all.the sun terrace was impressive lovely chairs, very private,not overlooked at all.wi-fi good on ground floor. Doris and her family are lovely...they gave us free beach towels.we did struggle a bit to unlock and lock the doors..3of them...but it's an old house with old doors.all in all a great place if you want good value accom and don't mind stairs and tricky door locks .....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the Touristic Apartments "Puerta de Aduares" (2 key rating) in the heart of Marbella, in the Old Quarter, in walking distance to the beach. The Old Quarter is one of Marbella's greatest tourist attractions, with it's narrow streets, squares and balconies, where you can still see the diversity of Arab style features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta de Aduares reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta De Aduares Hotel Marbella
- Hotel-Apartamentos Puerta De Aduares Marbella, Andalucia