This was a lovely quaint town house and very central being within the Orange Quarter and a short stroll to the beach. Its a great base from which to explore.
Unfortunately at the time of my visit I became really ill and the proprietor, a lovely Swedish lady, could not have been lovelier or more helpful.
No main meals here .... breakfast is very low key but the rooms are small, but lovely and the great location.
I would love to return when I'm on form and take advantage of this great little place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charmingly located in the Old Town of Marbella The Town House is a private intimate pension with a central location in the old town, Marbella, in the antique area, close to Plaza de los Naranjos (the orange square). The Town House is almost like a private town house, with four floors, roof terrace and a welcoming bar at the entrace level. All nine rooms are individually decorated, with a tasteful mixture of antiques and modern design. The Town House has nine rooms, bar for both hostal- and external guests, lounge, possiblities to rent conference room, breakfast room, roof terrace, rooms with TV och internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith and Priceline so you can book your The Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town House Hotel Marbella
- The Town House Marbella, Andalucia