Have just come back from a quick stay at the Town House in Marbella and I loved it!
It was a little tricky to find but had we opened our eyes maybe it would have been easier...
The information given on the phone prior to arrival was excellent and there was no end to the help they offered. When we got there we were greeted with a broad smile and very speedy check in and then straight to the room.
The rooms are not massive but more than adequate and the bathroom (with tub) was very spacious. Lovely touch to find Molton Brown products.
The aircon works very well which is a necesity in the 40degree heat.
The bed, oh that bed... I have a terrible back and I can say that it has been a long time since I slept that well in a hotel bed.
I would probably have slept well in to the afternoon had it not been for, and here comes the only downside to The Town House, the fact that you can hear everything going on outside the room, in the room above, the room next door etc etc. There is a sign in room asking for people to be mindfull of others due to old building and lack of soundproofing but wow I had no idea... until the people in room above started walking around with shoes on... and the neighbours left their room and talked in the stairwell.
Back to positives: the roof terrace is marvelous and the honourbar fits with the way the hotel works and the type of clients I would assume go there. I have a gluten allergy and they were very helpful at breakfast making a special effort in providing me with alternatives.
It is smack bang central in the old part of Marbella and you can walk everywhere within a couple of minutes and there is a public carpark 1minute away.
All in all this is a lovely hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charmingly located in the Old Town of Marbella The Town House is a private intimate pension with a central location in the old town, Marbella, in the antique area, close to Plaza de los Naranjos (the orange square). The Town House is almost like a private town house, with four floors, roof terrace and a welcoming bar at the entrace level. All nine rooms are individually decorated, with a tasteful mixture of antiques and modern design. The Town House has nine rooms, bar for both hostal- and external guests, lounge, possiblities to rent conference room, breakfast room, roof terrace, rooms with TV och internet connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your The Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Town House Hotel Marbella
- The Town House Marbella, Andalucia