i used to have a flat in marbella and went back to see friends. let me start by saying that i would now not stay anywhere else in marbella and it is very likely that it will become a regular haunt. A very relaxed atmosphere in a secluded part of marbella but close to the port and the old town. The house is lovely and has been decorated in a unique style. We stayed in a bungalow divided into 2 . The space was excellent the bed was not the most comfortable and the decor a bit tired. Breakfast was more than adequate . I would thoroughly recommend this B&B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa La Concha is a charming villa hotel located on Milla de oro in Marbella, Costa del Sol. Just the place for a romantic, candlelight weekend and just minutes from the countryside and a wealth of prestigious golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa la Concha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa La Concha Hotel Marbella
- Casa La Concha Marbella, Andalucia