A home away from home. Casa la Concha is a dream location, where the rooms, cottages and gardens are a paradise of relaxation, tranquility and picturesque beauty.
We booked ‘Michelle,” in which a cottage that is located at the front of the house itself. The cottage is extremely well decorated and clearly illustrated Marie-Helene’s skills as an excellent interior designer. The cottage is well sized for two people with two big lounge chairs and a very comfortable bed; together with a huge bathroom and a spacious shower with decorative Spanish floor tiles and two washbasins for those him and her moments. Kettle and fridge were also provided.
A separate courtyard exists providing guests with quiets moments. Three of the other cottages are situated at the side or end of garden. These are hidden by the palm trees and orange trees, but also have their own areas to sit and relax.
The house has a great garden with ample sun loungers and an well sized pool for the guests staying either at one of the five cottages and the four rooms in the house. The garden had two double bed four-poster sun loungers for romantic moments. As well as a nice patio, where you can sit and relax, while viewing the greenery of the garden.
While staying at Casa la Concha, we felt we could truly relax. The breakfast was excellent and offered lots of good quality choice from Spanish ham and cheese, tresh baguette and toast with various jams, yogurts and fruit. Various teas, were available, as well as PG tips for those “english guests” including freshly squeezed orange juice.
Casa la Concha is an ideal location as a base for visiting nearby sightseeing locations, such as Ronda, Malaga, Puerto Buenos, Tarifa and the Alhambra in Granada. For those wishing to visit the Alhambra, we would recommend that you book well in advance of your visit. We would like to thank Sabrina for recommending Tarifa, as it is only an hour’s drive from Marbella and has a hippie atmosphere of relaxation and fun with a long beach of yellow soft sand. The coastline of great for kite surfers and for those who enjoy watching over a cool drink.
We would like to thank both Sabrina and Doris for making our visit extremely enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa La Concha is a charming villa hotel located on Milla de oro in Marbella, Costa del Sol. Just the place for a romantic, candlelight weekend and just minutes from the countryside and a wealth of prestigious golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Casa la Concha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa La Concha Hotel Marbella
- Casa La Concha Marbella, Andalucia