“Excellent place highly recommand it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mulligans Pub
Ranked #200 of 658 Restaurants in Torremolinos
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Irish
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent place highly recommand it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Went to mulligans food food and drinks . Had da meal lansage and chip garlic bread wow very nice . Adter dinner myself and hubby had a beer he had a pint and myself a bottle . Half way through drinkin my bottle my hubby knock it over by accident no woories he only had a half of his pint left wen da bar man from co meath i tink came alone wit a nice smellin mop an mopped it up ask me was it a bottle i was drinkin and wen in to bar and came out wit a bottle of beer and a extra pint for da hubby so nice it doesnt happen very offen if not nice one

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Val111111-1

Dublin, Ireland
“Not a bad night in Mulligans”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Compared to most of the other reviewers who have taken valuable time to write good stuff about this pub/restaurant, I was not that taken by amazing food/ atmosphere etc, though was quite impressed with the value.
I came here with a group of seven people, and were served by a lovely Cork via Argentinian lady called Orla, highly charming and chatty, and very welcoming too. She took our orders and served us pretty rapidly with the drinks, starters and main courses, and then saw us off with a smile and a 'come back anytime' type farewell, all very nice.
That was the nice side of it, now what I didn't like about Mulligans, firstly was the food, I had jalapeno peppers stuffed with cheese, I might as well been eating tasteless rubber coated in rock hard bread crumbs, followed by a chicken and mushroom pie, accompanied by chips and mushy peas, the mushy peas were the savior here, though only added a small pleasure to what could be described as a rather concretey crust and tasteless inners to the pies and the chips I feel if I was to throw them across the road at someone may cause rather perilous harm to them, they were that dry and crunchy. But I must say the mushy peas were lovely, maybe I should have just asked for mushy peas, then i'd be writing a lovely review!
As for atmosphere, there wasn't any, but then it was a quiet night on the TV, so we were in the company of quiet people sitting around not really talking to one another. The one other bad thing I can say about the place was we came here at night, and possibly a bit late too, maybe this place would have been a bit livelier earlier, or maybe on a footie night? will come again in the future and maybe pleasantly surprised? it was also very dark eating outside and we only really had street lighting to see one another and our grub.
Now i'm not going to rattle on, I would really like you to know that the other six people who came with me to Mulligans actually enjoyed their meals, so maybe it was just me, but here i am writing the review, not them.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“ohhhhhh just great food value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Went to Mulligans Irish bar in Torremolinos. Found the food cheap but bloody wonderful. Pizza was to die for and all served by super friendly warm staff

Sipoo, Finland
“You know what you get”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Ate two times on this establishment during our one week holiday. The food is the ever familiar pub class so you really know what you get if you're familiar of the Irish/British pub cuisine. Can't go wring with this one. If it's traditional pub you're looking for, here's one.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Good for Sporting Events,Food and Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Watched the Lions v Aussies matches here.Place was rocking.ordered breakfast but delayed by 1/2 hour because of numbers and not enough staff in kitchen.great atmosphere ,drink prices much the same as Ireland unfortunately but the location is excellent.No GAA football matches on as no RTE channells ,had to move to The Bailey pub up the road.Irish waitresses worked hard and were very pleasant and they also spoke Spanish. Bandon girl excellent at her work and great interpersonal skills with customers.Plenty of TV and sports on.